CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Per Coila's "request"

So as Coila pointed out I have not posted any new pictures in a few days. So here are a few more for your viewing pleasure. Brayden is sure growing like a weed. We took him into the doctor today and he is up from 7lbs 1oz to 8lbs 6oz. He is soing really well through the night. He wakes up at about 1, 4, and again at 6. If Wyatt isnt up by then then I can usually get him to sleep until Wyatt wakes up at about 8 8:30. I am really looking forward to him sleeping through the night though. Hopefully it will be soon. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!






















2 comments:

Mom said...

Adorable....Brayden really does look like his Mama. Both boys look wonderful!

Davis said...

Thank you thank you thank you!! But it was more than a couple days :) Keep up the pictures... he's going to keep changing so fast and I don't want to miss it!