CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Brayden

I decided to take some nice pictures of Brayden today. I had to stop because he got pretty fussy but I got some good ones. I will take more soon and I will be taking some of Wyatt tomorrow if he will sit still long enough! Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

Davis said...

Super cute! Isn't funny how when they are little their expression is always the same? He's a such a doll :)

Harkemas4 said...

This is true!! He started to get pretty pissy so I had to cut the photo shoot early!! Now if I can get Wyatt to sit still I will be doin good!!

Susan said...

Good luck keeping Wyatt still....he is a 'go getter'. Love these pics....he is a beautiful little guy!

bluecolnago said...

when they get a little older i'll take the boys to hooters for wings and beer....

Harkemas4 said...

Mom~ Getting Wyatt to sit still SO didnt work. He has been a major pill the last two days.

Uncle Paul~ Nothing better than wings and beer with their Great Uncle! They have a few years to go though!

Susan said...

AT Hooters?????