3 years ago today I married the man of my dreams! I am such a lucky girl to have found larry. I love you Larry!!
This is Larry and I the day after we got engaged.
First kiss as husband and wife.
Mr. and Mrs. Harkema.
3 years later!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a beautiful little family.....have a happy day~
I'm going to be in Arizona May 19- May 22. What's the chances of you being there?????
Mom~ Thank you! We did have a good day.
Uncle Brian~
I wish I would be able to be there. We were going to TRY to make it to the reunion in June. Are you going to go to that???
No. I had to work some extra overtime to make this trip, and it's going to take the rest of my vacation for this year. I will try hard to make next years where ever it might be!!!
Post a Comment