These are beautiful pictures....love the one of Wyatt stickingout his tongue! How cute. I am glad you all had a great day....give the boys kisses for me
I have 2 sons who make me smile even on the worst days. They are my life and my pride and joy. I have been married to my husband for 3 years now. I am a very lucky girl to have him in my life.
3 comments:
Great pictures Tara! Looks like the boys made out well for Easter! You have the same swing for Brayden as Andrew has... how funny.
These are beautiful pictures....love the one of Wyatt stickingout his tongue! How cute. I am glad you all had a great day....give the boys kisses for me
The boys did make out well!! The Easter Bunny was good to them!! Brayden LOVES his swing! I am glad we got it!
Mom I gave the boys kisses for you!
Post a Comment