CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Picture crazy

So I may have gone a little picture happy. What's wrong with that? Here are a few pictures from yesterday and today.



When I got out of the shower today this is what I found.


Aren't they way too cute? They sure love their daddy.


My sleeping angel.


Wyatt playing on the computer.


Brayden taking a nap on mommy.


Me and my two beautiful boys.


Brayden taking a nap on daddy.


Brayden was really comfortable.

4 comments:

Davis said...

There's nothing wrong with lots of pictures... every single day! Keep em coming! They are adorable and it sure looks like Brayden knows how to get comfy! Love you sis

Sunshine (Grandma) said...

These are all so cute.....pics are a good thing

Susan said...

I just gave pics of Brayden and Wyatt to Grandpa and Jean (they of course fell in love instantly and could not get over how big Wyatt is getting) They send their love to all of you

Mom

Davis said...

TARA! It is April 6th and you haven't posted since March 22nd!! COME ON ALL READY! We are just dying for more pictures. Hurry post some right now. Yes, this very second. Hurry!!