CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

So nice outside

Its been a few days since I have posted. So I decided to go ahead and post now before Coila decided to remind (threaten) me to do it.

The weather the last few days has been so beautiful. Today it was in the 70s. Wyatt always looks at me and points to the door and says "outside". So this evening I took a sheet and laid it on the ground. I put Brayden in his bouncy seat and let Wyatt play. We then went for a walk around the block. Wyatt likes to sit in his wagon and say "we walk". He usually wins with me!! So here are the pictures I took. There are also a few from this afternoon when Larry and Brayden decided to take a nap together. It was so cute!!!



CHEESE!


I just LOVE this picture!





My sleepy boys!




Wyatt going for a ride in his wagon.


My beautiful boys


Hello big world!!


Wyatt playing Basketball




Wyatt hiding from Mommy!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for the pictures.....they are so cute. Looks like you have beautiful weather up there finally....

Harkemas4 said...

You are welcome! Last week it was snowing. This week its in the 70s and its supposed to snow again next week!! Nice huh?!?

Davis said...

Cute cute cute! Sorry but there is no way I can stay up any later to post anything! I just finished work but will post tomorrow

Love you

Harkemas4 said...

I guess I will have to be patient then huh?!? Hurry though okay?!?