Things have been going great since we have brought Brayden home. The first night he didnt sleep very well. The second night he woke up at 11, 3, and 5. Last night he woke up around 11:30, 4, and again at 6. I am hoping that he continues to be a good sleeper. Wyatt is still loving being a big brother. He loves to hold Brayden and give him kisses. Every morning he checks on him to make sure he is okay. Wyatt is such a wonderful big brother!! I am so ver proud of him. I am truly blessed to have two wonderful babies and an amazing husband. Here are a few more pictures.
Mommy, Daddy and big brother kissing Brayden.
Wyatt checking on Brayden.
Brayden relaxing.
Wyatt holding his baby bro.
Brayden after a quick diaper change.
Wyatt kept saying Cheese while pointing to the camera!
Brayden on the floor for the first time.
Wyatt took this picture of his daddy and little brother.
Wyatt and Larry giving Brayden kisses.
Wyatt feeding Brayden.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
More Pictures
Posted by Harkemas4 at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are adorable.....seeing him closer up he sure looks a lot like his Mom did as a newborn!
That is something I like to hear since I never hear it with Wyatt!!! They are good boys!
I know that Wyatt is a good boy and I am sure Brayden is as well. They are so cute together. I am going to find the pic of you at a day old and send it to you so you can see what I mean! Love you guys
Post a Comment