Brayden is here ladies and gentlemen!!! Brayden was born on Monday at 8:09am. He weighs 7lbs 1oz and is 21in long. He has a full head of dark hair and is an absolute doll. Wyatt is lovin him!! He will walk in and kiss him and throw out his arms so he can hold him! He wanted to hold him so he pointed to him in his crib and said "baby get out!" is was very cute. He calls Brayden "my baby" or "bro". He is just way too cute. Here are some pictures for you all to enjoy!! I will post more as soon as I can.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Brayden is here!!!!
Posted by Harkemas4 at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
NICE LOOKING FAMILY CONGRADULATIONS. BRAYDEN LOOKS LIKE HIS MOTHER
LOVE
GRANDADDY PAU PAU
Too too cute....can't wait to see you guys
cute! looks like his great uncle paul.... ;)
Oh what fun! Congratulations! He's such a doll and I think he looks like Wyatt! How are you feeling? I wish you were in AZ!!!
Tara & Larry~
CONGRATULATIONS!! Brayden is definitely adorable!! And Wyatt is getting so big & now he is a big brother...his picture looks like he is proud of his new role! We can't wait to see your brand new family of 4!
We love you!
Tobey, Steve, Noah, Mikaela & Isaiah
Post a Comment