Its been a while since I have updated. We found out that Larry will be having surgery on July 7th. Hopefully it will make the pain stop in his shoulder. Brayden changes a little everyday. He is now at the very smiley stage where he laughs all the time. I love this stage. Wyatt is talking more and more everyday. Some of the things that come out of his mouth are so damn funny. He is going to be 3 in August. That is so hard to believe. Brayden will be 3 months on Monday. He is usually only waking up once a night now so that is really nice. Thats it for now. I will leave you with some pictures.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Its been a while
Posted by Harkemas4 at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Verry cute.....looks like Wyatt had a great time
Great pictures of the family. I really enjoyed visting with you. I love you and miss you too.
We have the same swing :)
The boys are getting so big!
Mom: Wyatt did have a great time. He loves when we take him to the park!
Coila: Brayden LOVES his swing!!! Its funny that we have the same one! Does Dylan like it?
I had it when Andrew was little and I think the cord to make it work is in storage so he hasn't actually swung in it yet.
Post a Comment