CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

I just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to all of the Dads in my life. I love you all and hope you are all having a wonderful day. Here are some pictures I have taken the past few weeks. Enjoy!!














Brayden relaxing with his feet up!


I wanted to try out my red filter for the camera!
Kinda cool huh??





Wyatt being a wonderful big brother.



He was making Brayden laugh by saying "EEEEEeeeeeeeee"
(Its a very odd new laugh!!)

6 comments:

Susan said...

These are so cute....looks like you all had fun. Happy Father's Day Larry~

Davis said...

red is creepy!!!!

Love how Brayden's all kicked back in his swing... must be the life :)

Miss you guys!

Harkemas4 said...

I know isnt it!!! He sure does have a pretty good life. We change him feed him burp him. I wanna be a baby!!

Kenton and Marianne Ogg said...

Nothing warms your heart like seeing your husband with your kids! I love to watch Kenton carry Hudson in stores or throw Hudson in the shower with Kenton. Its the best, isn't it?

Susan said...

OOOPS....Marianne: I am losing it....thought you were holding the )

Harkemas4 said...

I know what you mean Marianne! I feel the same way when I watch Larry with the boys. Such good daddies Larry and Kenton!