CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

100th Post!!

Brayden had his doctors appointment today. He had to have 5 shots (3 needles) :( He did really well. As soon as I picked him up he stopped crying. He is 16 pounds 4.5 ounces and 26 inches. My monster is getting so big! His head is off of the charts!! He is in the 105% for his head! I asked if I should be worried and she said no look at Wyatts head! It was pretty funny!! Wyatt is doing well. He will be 3 on the 18th. That is so hard to believe. We had to take him out of the room during Braydens shots because he is so protective of his brother. I have pictures but my computer is being stupid so I will update pictures later.

4 comments:

Kenton and Marianne Ogg said...

Big head means lots of brain, right? =) Glad they are doing so well!

Susan said...

100 posts WOW,,,,,keep them coming I love to read them.....how is my almost 3 year old grandson?

bluecolnago said...

i hate needles....

are you behaving? :)

Susan said...

Tara doesn't behave....remember....she takes after you~