The 3rd of July and I already have some good pictures of the boys. So I thought I would share them. They are getting way too big for my own good. Wyatt's 3rd birthday is getting closer and closer. I can't believe my son is going to be 3! It just isn't right. Brayden is 3 1/2 months. He still hasn't rolled over yet but he gets closer every time. He held his bottle on his own for the first time today. Like I said they are getting too big! They are good boys! So cute too!! I am very blessed to be the mommy of two wonderful boys!!
That is Wyatt's Easter basket
he is wearing on his head.
Sleepy Brayden
Holding his bottle like a big boy.
They adore each other.
My two beautiful boys.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Growing boys...
Posted by Harkemas4 at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow Tara....you are wearing shorts...I don't believe it. The boys really are getting so big....and cuter every day if that is possible.
What cuties!
Yes Mom...
I do wear shorts now. I don't even remember the last time I wore jeans. Aren't you proud of me??
Coila Anne~
Thank you very much!!
I could set them up with a couple of cute girls from south Alabama...... :-)
They are so cute.
Yes little Thistle Seed I am very proud of you......I need a hug! I will call you tomorrow (I am going through Wyatt withdrawl and need to hear his voice....yours too)
Love you
Momma
cute! you know who they look like? :)
Let me guess......Uncle Paul?
Post a Comment