CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Chico

We went to Chico last weekend for an appointment Larry had with a doctor there. WE had a ton of fun. Wyatt really loves Charlie and Kats girls! He even got another hair cut!! YAY!!! Brayden was a hit with everyone too! Here are some pictures!!


5 comments:

Mom said...

love the mohawk! who is the blonde guy?

Kenton and Marianne Ogg said...

Yes to the 'hawk! I actually cut Hudson's hair tonight and contemplated one too! You'll have to look at my blog in a few days when I get his new hair cut pictures up.

Susan said...

You need to change the header to your blog......no Brayden on it:o(

Harkemas4 said...

Mom: I enjoyed the mohawk too!! It was cute. We put spray on it so it would stay that way for the day. Pretty cute. I dont know how to change the header. Coila was going to change the layout for me. I dont know how to! I am a dork I know!

Marianne: I saw the pictures of his haircut! Way too cute!! You can never go wrong with a mohawk!

Harkemas4 said...

Thats the best header I can do without Coila!!