I am going to share a lesson with all of you that I found very important. I read about this in my Favorite book. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson. It goes like this:
In life there are 5 things we must juggle in life. Family, Health, Friends, Integrity and Work. Now imagine all of these things are balls that you have to juggle in the air. Work is a rubber ball that bounces back. The other four are all glass balls. If you drop one it shatters.
The point of this is to remind us what is important in life. Always live life to the very fullest. Love with all of your heart. Enjoy each and every day that we are blessed with. Hug your kids and never forget to tell loved ones that you love them. Take time out from work to appreciate life. Don't let work rule you. Remember you can always bounce back from work but not from the others.
If you haven't read this book then I HIGHLY recommend it but make sure you have a few boxes of tissue because believe me you will need it! So worth it though!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Lifes Lessons
Posted by Harkemas4 at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment