Today I had my 13 week ultrasound. It is so amazing how much difference there was from my 6 week ultrasound. At 6 weeks all I could see was a blob and then today I could see a baby with fingers and toes and everything! It was such an amazing experience to see my baby. It never really feel real until you can see it. The baby was moving so much! The person doing the scan had a hard time getting all the measuremensts because the baby just would not stop moving! It was cute. We tried to see the gender but the baby kept those legs closed! Larry says its a girl who is practicing modesty!! So I guess we will have to wait to see what we are having. Its fun to guess!! Here are a few of the pictures! Enjoy!!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Ultrasound
Posted by Harkemas4 at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
too cool! you make me smile!
behave yourself! ;)
oh! btw.... did anyone ever tell you and coila that you look just like your mother? :)
You are the first person EVER to tell us that! Just kidding! Uncle Brian said the same thing not too long ago. We really do look like her huh!
Post a Comment