I FINALLY figured out how to create a slide show (Thanks Danielle). I hope you enjoy Wyatts silly pictures. Hes getting WAY too big!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Slide show
Posted by Harkemas4 at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I FINALLY figured out how to create a slide show (Thanks Danielle). I hope you enjoy Wyatts silly pictures. Hes getting WAY too big!
Posted by Harkemas4 at 9:05 AM
5 comments:
He is just way too cute. I can't wait to see him.
Oh what a ham! I love it!
Haha... how many times did I try to help you with this and your internet was too slow? Glad Danielle had better luck with you :) Wyatt is adorable!
P.S. I love how you have to hold Wyatt's hands down to take the picture with the hat! That's totally Andrew too
I can't believe how much he has grown. He sure is a handsome young lad. Our numbers are growing! We will have 9 this, Oct. or Nov.
Post a Comment