Oh boy. Those are some hilarious pictures and I can't believe how much older he looks. That second one down reminds me of you strutting around the house like you are on a mission... and the third one: teaching him sign huh? Swear words are better signed than spoken :)
He is so cute and we cant wait to see you guys in 8 days!! Woo hoo!
I have 2 sons who make me smile even on the worst days. They are my life and my pride and joy. I have been married to my husband for 3 years now. I am a very lucky girl to have him in my life.
1 comments:
Oh boy. Those are some hilarious pictures and I can't believe how much older he looks. That second one down reminds me of you strutting around the house like you are on a mission... and the third one: teaching him sign huh? Swear words are better signed than spoken :)
He is so cute and we cant wait to see you guys in 8 days!! Woo hoo!
Post a Comment